Made those last week and gobbled up every single one of them in two days. I just got back from a hot yoga class which I decided to do today to support my training. Will talk about my progress (or regress^^) this weekend! Must eat now!!!
Have a wonderful Saturday ♥
3 cups whole wheat flour (minus 3 tablespoons)
3 tablespoons flax meal
1/4 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon of each: chili powder, paprika powder, grounded ginger, nutritional yeast
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup warm water
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add oil and water.
3. Kned dough well with hands until everything thoroughly combined. Form a ball.
4. Cover in saran wrap and let sit for 10 minutes.
5. Cut into 8 separate pieces and form each into a ball shape. Cover separately in saran wrap once again.
6. Throw in an ungreased baking pan and bake on the stove (adjust heat!) until bubbles form, then flip and bake on the other side until golden brown in color.
7. Indulge while still warm!
Use immediately, store in the fridge or freezer for future use!!!
*adapted from here